“Obamacare's Open Enrollment Period Starts November 15.” (POZ, Nov. 2014) How people with HIV can find health in-surance—or shop for a new plan—during the Affordable Care Act’s open enrollment period, Nov. 15 through Feb. 15, 2015.
“Obamacare: Not So Affordable for People With HIV and Hep C.” (POZ, March 2014) Getting Obamacare passed and up and running was just the first round in the struggle to bring universal health care to people living with HIV and hep C.
- POZ, April 2011: “It’s in the Mail.” Make sure your drugs get delivered without delay.
- HIV Plus, August 2003: “ADAPtive Thinking.” How to solve the troubled finances of the AIDS Drug Assistance Program.
- A&U, April 2003: "High Costs of Living." Dealing with insurance coverage woes.
- POZ, April 2003: "We Got You Covered."
- Money, Sept. 2000: "Can You Trust Doctor Dot-Com?"